Boho Canva Templates for Pinterest – Sage
Whether you craft handmade products or blog about living a simpler life in harmony with nature, beautiful eye-catching Pinterest images are essential to entice your target audience.
This earth-toned, cottagecore aesthetic-inspired collection of 20 Pinterest image Canva templates includes 2 sizes that are compliant with Pinterest’s best practices.
What’s in your PDF digital download:
Inside your pdf download, you’ll find helpful Canva resources and links to your boho Canva templates for Pinterest!
- Standard Pinterest image size: 1000 x 1500 px (2:3 aspect ratio)
- Long Pinterest image size: 1000 x 2100 px (1:2 aspect ratio)
Each template is fully customizable in Canva and the only limit is your imagination. Change, remove or add whatever wherever you fancy, so long as it matches your brand’s aesthetic. The possibilities are endless!
- Change font colors, sizes, and effects
- Swap elements or remove them entirely
- Add your own video and images
- Change background colors and overlay
- Add your own text or remove it entirely
All 20 of these Pinterest pin templates are 100% editable with a free or Canva Pro account. Easily catch the eye of your Pinterest followers (and soon-to-be followers!) by putting scroll-stopping Pinterest pins in front of their eyeballs. Entice them to join your email list, buy your product, or try your recipe or idea!
After purchasing your Canva templates, you’ll immediately receive a PDF file from me via email that you will then download.
Within that PDF, you’ll find the link(s) to your Canva template(s).
Clicking the link(s) will open the templates inside your Canva account.
No — All my templates are a digital product that will be delivered to you via email.
Each Canva template is for personal and commercial use only. Each purchase permits you, the buyer, one license to use this template.
- Under this license, you may only create end products.
- You cannot resell, redistribute, or modify this digital product for resale in any form.
- Personal use: This license allows you to create an unlimited number of end products, for your own personal use.
- Commercial use: This license allows you to create only one commercial end product and for sales up to 5,000 copies. If you’re selling more than 5,000 copies, you will need to purchase another license for the product.
No, not necessarily. Each of my Canva templates are made with only free elements and fonts found on Canva.
However, the free version of Canva is limited and investing in Canva Pro opens the door to so many more creative design ideas, tools, and features.
Yes — All of the stock photos you see in each of my Canva templates will be displayed in the Canva template(s) you receive from me.
Please note: If you do not have a Canva Pro subscription, the stock photos I’ve used may have a Canva watermark displayed across them.
You will need to either purchase the photos individually to use them in your design, use photos you already own the rights to, or upgrade to a Canva Pro account (all of Canva’s stock photos are free with your subscription).
No — You are purchasing a digital product. For that reason, all sales are final, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for another product.